Madrid isn’t just a city famous for its art, street food, museums, nightlife, and the classical world but also a powerful hub of exhibitions where numerous trade shows are being organized all year round. A lot of industries, MNCs, and business professionals come here in hopes of expanding their customer base by participating in exhibitions that give the right amount of exposure for their brands to get noticed by not only their target audience but also by the leaders in the industry.
So, if you are thinking about participating in upcoming trade shows in Madrid, we can help you by narrowing down the long list of exhibitions to the top 5 trade shows in Madrid.
Here they are:
1. INTERGIFT: The 82nd edition of this bi-annual event, dedicated to the global gift and decoration industry is scheduled to take place from 13th to 17th September 2023. The Intergift 2023 trade fair in Madrid expects to have more than 500 exhibitors and over 50,000 visitors from all parts of the world. The event presents a wide range of accessories with the latest trends and fashion proposals. The show also hosts a significant program, “Speaker’s Corner”, that offers in-depth knowledge regarding the development-focused content promoting digitalization, innovation, and sustainability.
2. BISUTEX: Welcome to the annual event for professionals in the fashion, jewellery, and accessories sectors. The upcoming edition of the Bisutex 2023 trade fair in Madrid presents a unique platform for exhibitors to showcase and discover the latest products and brands. The exhibition offers a great opportunity for you to start and close sales processes with the distribution channel present at the fair, thereby generating numerous business opportunities for you on the show floor. So, get ready to participate in this unrivalled event that will be held from 14th to 17th September 2023.
3. MOMAD: This is a leading global event for the fashion, footwear, and accessories sector and is ready to be held from 15th to 17th September 2023 in Madrid. This bi-annual trade fair is organized by IFEMA Madrid and presents an opportunity for you to hold face-to-face meetings with the main international retailers and operators of the industry. More than 1,200 exhibitors and over 24,000 visitors are expected to attend the MOMAD 2023 trade fair in Madrid and explore the latest trends, products, and various fashion styles present on the show floor.
4. FRUIT ATRACTION: The 15th edition of this annual exhibition is scheduled to be taking place from 3rd to 5th October 2023, in Madrid and expects to have a gathering of more than 1,800 exhibitors and over 90,000 trade visitors from all around the world. The Fruit Attraction 2023 trade fair in Madrid is the chief international event for the fruit and vegetable industry. It’s a must-attend event for professionals in the fresh produce sector to explore the wide range of products, conduct business, and hold face-to-face meetings with retailers and operators of the industry as well.
5. FITUR: Be at the forefront of the international tourism industry by participating in the 44th edition of the Fitur 2024 trade fair in Madrid. It’s a crucial event for inbound and outbound tourism professionals in the markets of Latin America. Since the event accommodates some of the mass tourism and niche markets, you’ll be able to get worldwide media coverage to promote your products and services on the show floor. It’s an unparalleled event for every tourism industry professional and is scheduled to be held from 24th to 28th January 2024 in Madrid.
If you want to make your mark in your niche industry through exhibition participation, then you’ll need to partner with an experienced exhibition booth builder in Madrid.
Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o is named among the best exhibition stand builders in Madrid that has been providing exemplary services across Europe since 2005. We are a professional booth construction company in Madrid that takes care of all the stand-related services for our clients so that they can concentrate on impressing their target audience at the fairground.
We are able to offer a wide range of stand services for you because of our in-house team of expert stand designers and booth builders in Madrid that takes in all of your stand building requirements and tailor-made your booth per your stand requirements, be it a custom exhibition stand, a modular booth, a double-decker exhibition stand, or a country pavilion stand.
We also have an in-house graphic printing and manufacturing facility that enables us to provide a hassle-free exhibiting experience to our clients and provides a unique, creative, business-oriented, and high-quality exhibition stand that sets your brand apart from your rivals on the show floor with its stunning visual appeal.
So, don’t hesitate to share your stand requirements with us through email or phone, right away!!