Exhibitions and trade fairs are one of the most powerful marketing tools that every exhibitor uses to stay ahead of their competitors but it is very expensive in terms of money, time, and efforts. Every exhibiting company tries to outclass their rivals on the show floor but not everyone succeeds because participating in trade shows requires expertise, experience, and efficiency.
If you are thinking about participating in exhibitions in Germany, across Europe, or anywhere around the world, you should consider teaming up with a professional exhibition booth builder that helps you achieve your marketing goals through your participation. For that, you’ll need an experienced exhibition stand manufacturer, like Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o. We can help in maximizing your brand exposure on the international platform by utilizing the latest technologies that can help get your brand noticed on the show floor.
These hi-tech tools not only pique the interest of your target audience and get your brand noticed but also provide them with an immersive environment that leaves a lasting impression of your brand on their minds.
Some of these technologies that can help increase your brand awareness at exhibitions are mentioned here:
- AUGMENTED REALITY: Augmented reality is a technology that integrates digital information with the user’s environment in real-time. The benefit of using AR in your exhibition booth is that it manages to blend digital and 3D components with an individual’s perception of the real world. By incorporating this type of high tech in your exhibition stand design, your audiences will get a sensory and memorable experience and definitely helps strengthen your brand recognition in the international market.
- VIRTUAL REALITY: Virtual Reality is a computer-generated environment with scenes and objects that appear to be real, making the user feel they are immersed in their surroundings. You can perceive this environment with the help of a VR headset or helmet. You can incorporate this technology in your booth to provide a multi-sensory experience and leave an impactful brand presence on your booth visitors.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Artificial Intelligence is a technology that simulates the human intelligence processed by machines, especially computer systems. Using artificial intelligence in your booth not only captures the interest of your target audience but lets them connect with your brand. This type of technology includes a virtual sales assistant, chatbots, and shopping assistants, and provides an enriching experience to the trade visitors. This technology doesn’t just help your brand get noticed by your target audience but also helps in lead management and follow-up.
- TOUCH & LCD SCREENS: When you incorporate large LCD screens in your trade show booth design, it helps impart knowledge to the visitors about your brand. LCD screens also help in getting your brand noticed by your target audience. Usually, touch screens are integrated into the exhibition stands so that your booth visitors can interact with them and keep themselves up-to-date with your products. Both these technologies help a lot in catching the eye of trade visitors and keep them interested in your brand.
- MOTION-SENSING TECHNOLOGY: This is one of the latest technologies that companies can utilize in their exhibition booth construction to stay ahead of their competitors and make an impactful brand presence on the show floor. This is a type of motion-controlled technology that allows your booth visitors to control it with the flick of their hands. In order to provide a completely immersive environment to your audiences, motion-controlled technology can be set up with a motion-sensitive floor.
- INTRODUCE GAMES: You can keep your audiences interested by introducing different interactive games, quizzes, and contests at your booth. Games like ‘Spin the Wheel’, ‘Toss the Bean Bag’, ‘Treasure Hunt’, and ‘Trivia’, keep your audience engaged and interested in your brand.