Milan isn’t just the largest metropolitan area in Italy but also a primary node in the global economic network with key strength areas of art, commerce, design, fashion, education, media, healthcare, finance, and tourism. A lot of trade shows are organized in Milan, all year round. If you want to maximize your profit through your trade fair participation, then you’ll need to team up with a reliable exhibition stand builder in Milan that provides comprehensive stand design and construction services at a cost-effective price.
If you’re planning to participate in the upcoming trade fairs in Milan, then don’t forget to consider the following trade shows:
1. LINEAPELLE: This is the most influential trade show for the leather industry. The LINEAPELLE 2023 trade fair in Milan showcases high-quality companies that offer great customer service and trendy products from 19 – 21 September 2023, in Milan. It presents an opportunity for you to discover an array of creative samples showcased in the Trend Selection Area. This bi-annual event hosts the Fashion Trends Conferences, allowing you to gain extensive industry knowledge.
2. MICAM: It is the world’s leading go-to event for the footwear industry. MICAM Milano 2023 trade fair is a one-of-a-kind benchmark event for footwear dealers all around the world. This bi-annual show puts a special emphasis on the quality, innovation, and design of the showcased products and services. Emerging designers who continue to bring their creativity and vision of future trends to the show floor will be the focus of attention. So, don’t forget to save the date for this must-attend footwear industry trade show which will be held from 17 – 20 September 2023.
3. HOST MILANO: You can join the international hub of the food service industry at the Host Milano 2023 trade fair, from 13 – 17 October 2023. Hotel, restaurant, & catering sector professionals and industry experts are brought together on this unified global platform to gain insight into the current issues, best practices, and international scenarios of the food and catering industry.
4. VISCOM ITALIA: The Viscom Italia 2023 trade fair is the leading global event for the visual communication industry and is all set to take place from 4 – 6 October 2023. The event features a great supporting programme, ELEMENTARIA, which gives you the opportunity to explore a cutting-edge technological display designed in collaboration with raw materials and shop-fitting. It’s an ideal global platform for exhibitors to expand their connections, boost their productivity, and engage in a two-way dialogue with consumers to reach new business heights.
5. MADE EXPO: It is considered as Europe’s leading building and construction industry trade show and is ready to be held from 15 – 18 November 2023. Made Expo 2023 trade fair offers an ideal global platform for architects, engineers, building material producers, and construction companies to enhance productivity, increase business connections, and build long-term business partnerships as well.
If you’re looking forward to participating in any of the trade shows mentioned above, then don’t forget to partner with Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o.
We are a reputed exhibition booth builder company in Milan that takes care of all your stand-related services across Europe at a competitive price. Having an in-house printing and production unit facilitates us to offer a trouble-free exhibiting experience to our clients, since the inception of our company in 2005.
So, if you want to get a unique, creative, business-oriented, customer-centric, and visually stunning stand, that steals the spotlight at every trade show in Milan, then don’t forget to share your stand specifications with us via email or phone.